Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cappa Nurse Shares Her Sense Amongst Hug Your Infant Online Course

It is ever interesting to larn what professionals from unlike walks of life accept to country nearly their sense taking the HUG Your Baby online course. "11,000 babies" after as well as yet a lot to larn . . .

I am a Neonatal RN of 12 years, as well as accept had clinical sense amongst over 11,000 newborns. In addition, I accept taught newborn nurse clinicals as well as lectured at a local academy inwards their Bachelor of Science Nursing Program. Needless it say, I accept a lot of sense amongst newborns. I watched the HUG Your Baby video, as well as learned an amazing total of novel evidence-based data nearly babies. Even amongst all my knowledge, I took domicile novel data that has been extremely helpful inwards my practise equally a nurse, as well as equally the possessor of a postpartum doula service where nosotros prepare novel mothers on how to tending for their babies. I highly recommend whatsoever parent, newborn caregiver, or woman rear babe educator scout this video, equally it shed light, as well as gave nuggets of helpful data nearly newborns.  Rachel Ramsey, RN, BSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuova Insegnante Certifcata Hug Inwards Italia (Genoa)

TERESA-LIN SIMONAZZI DE LORENZO, Midwife, Genoa, Italy. Il programma HUG mi ha permesso di arricchire il mio bagaglio c...