Thursday, January 11, 2018

Australian Midwife/Lactation Consultant Becomes A Certified Hug Teacher

Emerald Rice is a midwife as well as lactation consultant from Brisbane Australia. She has only completed the Certified HUG Teach programme as well as portion a flake of her sense amongst us.

The HUG YOUR BABY programme has been slap-up for me inwards my business office every bit Post Natal midwife as well as Lactation Consultant. I run into novel parents learning the practical skills of beingness parents as well as issues involving learning the normal demeanour of newborns.

Reading feeding cues as well as deciphering baby’s cues is the hardest for them to grapple with. I savour watching parents having their lightbulb minute when they disclose through “Broadcasting” infant behaviors. I accept enjoyed using the HUG concepts of “Start here, non There” amongst parents every bit it ensures their needs are met.


I accept been able to assistance a woman bring upward who was convinced she did non accept plenty milk for her babe every bit she felt she was feeding "all the time". Watching, observing as well as “Broadcasting” helped the woman bring upward as well as the begetter sympathise their baby's Zones as well as readiness to feed. I felt I was able to assistance mothers decide slumber cycles as well as agreement transition from ane Zone to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuova Insegnante Certifcata Hug Inwards Italia (Genoa)

TERESA-LIN SIMONAZZI DE LORENZO, Midwife, Genoa, Italy. Il programma HUG mi ha permesso di arricchire il mio bagaglio c...