Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Cappa Gets The Hug At Their National Conference!


It was my pleasance to verbalise at the 2016 national CAPPA conference in addition to to part HUG Your Baby amongst nascence in addition to parenting professionals committed to innovative, evidence-based care. What a joy to reconnect amongst colleagues I accept known for years in addition to to run into novel professionals eager to larn a family-friendly approach to helping parents empathize in addition to bond amongst their newborn! After my presentation my exhibit tabular array was a buzz amongst enthusiastic professionals wanting to farther their HUG preparation in addition to to access effective resources for their clients.

Here are the stats in addition to feedback comments CAPPA sent me nearly the 2016 HUG presentation:


“Fabulous! Bring January to every conference!”

“Great information! I can’t await to select this all habitation in addition to part amongst my co-workers in addition to families.”

“Understandable, in-depth, lovely pedagogy manner.”


“My favorite speaker! Love her personality, her pedagogy techniques, in addition to her expertise in addition to cognition on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuova Insegnante Certifcata Hug Inwards Italia (Genoa)

TERESA-LIN SIMONAZZI DE LORENZO, Midwife, Genoa, Italy. Il programma HUG mi ha permesso di arricchire il mio bagaglio c...