Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hug Your Babe Trainer On Journeying To Expire An Infant Massage Educator


Gale Touger FNP-C, IBLCL together with  HUG Your Baby Trainer, began the procedure of instructor certification amongst the International Association of Infant Massage. She shares this journeying amongst us.

Recently I get got been working difficult to consummate certification to learn babe massage. The International Association of Infant Massage has developed a challenging array of assignments.  As I walk through this process, I am considering how the approaches to learning together with demonstrating competence mightiness inform the procedure nosotros are developing for HUG Your Baby Train the Trainer.

Becoming certified to learn Infant Massage to parents began for me amongst a 4 solar daytime course of study inwards Feb 2016.  Since together with thus I recruited v parents to select their babies to  a degree of v 1.5 hr sessions at to the lowest degree 1 calendar week apart. There were forms to endure read together with signed past times parents, preparation for together with educational activity class, bring upward evaluation together with self evaluation.  I offered the degree for gratis inwards telephone commutation for their understanding to attend all v classes. The procedure was complicated together with prolonged past times 1 mom dropping out together with having to reschedule a degree due to babies’ illness. Other assignments get got included brusk answer together with multiple selection questions on the content of the 4 solar daytime training, reading a relevant volume together with submitting a volume report, analyzing a relevant inquiry study, outlining a verbal marketing presentation nigh babe massage, together with essays on the bonding process, crying together with a particular province of affairs that a massage instructor is probable to encounter.  

This procedure has taken me beyond the commitment together with participation inwards a 4 solar daytime preparation together with practice. It has guided me through anticipating together with intellectually rehearsing situations I volition probable consider equally a teacher. I get got experienced, though do teaching, my strengths, my weaknesses, what skills are familiar to me, what skills are novel together with I get got been prepared for implementing this plan inwards my circumstances.


Jan together with I are exploring my sense together with impressions equally nosotros consider what assignments would adequately arrive at together with demonstrate the competence of a HUG Your Baby Trainer.  We are real interested inwards your sense together with thoughts. What assignments together with experiences get got you lot constitute valuable when certifying equally a doula, an IBCLC, a bring upward educator or a trainer of Infant Massage Teachers? Now that you lot are moving beyond competence inwards your main plain of expertise, how tin you lot best demonstrate competence to prepare hereafter HUG Your Baby Teachers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuova Insegnante Certifcata Hug Inwards Italia (Genoa)

TERESA-LIN SIMONAZZI DE LORENZO, Midwife, Genoa, Italy. Il programma HUG mi ha permesso di arricchire il mio bagaglio c...