Tuesday, June 21, 2016

First Certified Hug Instructor Inwards Southward Korea

Min-Sung Kwon is a registered nurse together with lactation consultant from South Korea. She received her Master's marker inwards mental wellness nursing from the University of Sydney inwards 2013 alongside a thesis focusing on postpartum depression. During her Master’s degree, she constitute out that mothers postulate practical back upward from professionals, together with Min-Sung wanted to orbit the required noesis together with skills to assist these mothers. Therefore, she continued her written report inwards perinatal nursing alongside a item focus on lactation support. She shares her storey alongside us . . .

During my ongoing professional person development, I met January Tedder together with her husband, Jim, inwards 2013 when they started their international HUG Your Baby didactics tour inwards South Korea. My outset impression of was that the concept of a newborn’s linguistic communication was evidence-based. In addition, I reckon that it would hold upward really helpful in future to contain the HUG's ideas into my antenatal classes together with my counseling sessions alongside mothers. 

After the lecture, Jan, a few of the participants together with I had a gamble to catch a newborn unit. During the visit, January carefully examined the babies together with explained which Zone each babe was in. I saw the warmth together with dear January has when caring for babies. I was  also impressed past times her enthusiasm to learn other professionals almost a newborn’s "Zones," "SOSs" (signs of over-stimulation), together with amazing abilities.

As a lactation consultant inwards a South Korean newborn hospital, I used The HUG to assist mothers alongside 3-5 twenty-four hr menstruation olds sympathise their baby's behaviors. I constitute that The HUG provided really of import opportunities for mothers to run into their babies every bit capable individuals. After sharing the baby's direct I saw happiness, bonding, together with dear inwards these mothers' eyes. Currently, I alive inwards Brisbane, Australia, where I operate every bit a home-visiting lactation consultant together with supply antenatal classes every 2 weeks. Since I learned almost HUG Your Baby, it has acquire easier for me to sympathise every baby’s direct together with to supply evidence-based advice to the mothers I serve.


Many query studies confirm that misunderstanding a baby’s direct tin flame Pb to diverse issues, including breastfeeding problem, together with postpartum depression. I promise that my purpose of The HUG every bit a lactation consultant encourages mothers to acquire to a greater extent than almost their babies together with to breastfeed successfully. Furthermore, I believe that The HUG tin flame boost the confidence of mothers together with decrease their peril of postpartum depression. I am actually thankful, together with blessed, to assist mothers together with babies alongside .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuova Insegnante Certifcata Hug Inwards Italia (Genoa)

TERESA-LIN SIMONAZZI DE LORENZO, Midwife, Genoa, Italy. Il programma HUG mi ha permesso di arricchire il mio bagaglio c...